15.2.11

Something for Valentines

When it comes to picking out something to wear for valentines day people usually go wrong by trying to come off as too sexy or thinking they have to wear something with too much red or pink. My ideal v day outfit would be something like this, simple but bold. The colors of the dress and jacket are very mellow and calm, but paired with these red Jeffery Campbell wedges gives it a splash of color. The Alexander McQueen scarf ties the red in to the outfit without giving it that "I'm trying too hard to match" feel. Gold jewelry definitely goes better with the color scheme for this outfit, the pieces I picked out are just right; not taking too much attention from the overall picture. For this outfit I would wear my hair up in a messy bun and go for a natural look with the make up and probably a red or nude lipstick. I made this outfit using my polyvore account, its really easy to put things together and shop for clothes there. You guys should definitely check it  out.

1 comment: