9.2.11

What Goes Up Must Come Down

(photo taken by Ryan Smith)

 
      The past few weeks have been very hectic with midterms, frends, family issues and trying to find a job.In the mist of everything I've learned people are truely never who you think they are, well in my case they never are. I always try to see the good in everyone, even when they do wrong & maybe that makes me a little foolish. It's like ever time things are going right they start to go downhill. I always find it that im blaiming someone else for my problems just beacuse I cant live up to them. The only one I should really blame is myself exspecially this time. Because I was the one who saw something more in you than what was really there; I beleived what I wanted to believe. Now I can see what's been right infront of me the whole time, a lie. I learned alot form my situtation and I dont regret anything that happened or want to take anything back because I dont believe in living with regrets. You make a mistake your learn from them and move on & thats what I plan to do.

Yours Truely
Okayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment